WHERE COCKTAILS MEET COMFORT
Your home away from home, Tandem is full of chill vibes and Copenhagen kitsch and sets out to bring the community together under one roof.
Ever wondered what it would be like drinking in an apartment in Copenhagen? Probably not, but we have! Our goal is to recreate that feel in the neighborhood of Newtown, while serving up some tasty drinks that you're not going to find anywhere else in Sydney.
As for the name? Well let's face it, drinking is a team sport!
Aquavit is a Scandinavian spirit similar to gin. Though instead of juniper, aquavit relies on carraway, with flavours like dill, anise, cardamom often playing a supporting role in the flavour profile of the spirit.
127 King St, Newtown
0452 058 630
Tues-Wed: 4pm - 12am
Thurs-Fri: 4pm - 2am
Sat: 3pm - 2am
Sun: 4pm - 2am
Covid-19 Conditions of Entry
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
• Provide their name and phone number/email on entry
• Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
• Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
• Be seated whilst consuming liquor
• Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
• Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area • Comply with reasonable directions from staff
• Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
• Adhere to a maximum number of ten persons per table. Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.